Apply now to participate in the 12th annual GORGE ARTISTS OPEN STUDIOS TOUR
Application Deadline September 1, 2017
Tour Dates April 20, 21, 22, 2018
Information: Gorge Artists Open Studios Tour is currently accepting applications for the 2018 Tour. Gorge Artists Open Studios Tour is a juried, annual, self-guided tour of Columbia River Gorge artist studios during Blossom Festival. Now in its 12th year, the Tour provides an opportunity for the public to meet artists at work in their studios. Benefits to artists include:
• direct interaction with art lovers and collectors
• shared marketing and publicity efforts with artists in a variety of mediums, drawing many hundreds of patrons to The Gorge
• collective advertising directed to a wide geographic area, from Portland to Seattle and Tri Cities
• studio listing in a full-color studio map guide that acts as a year-round directory to Art in The Gorge
• opportunities to connect and build community within a terrific group of creative, professional artists
Apply now to be a part of this wonderful event!
Fees $350 participation fee and $25 nonrefundable application fee or $175 reduced participation fee (requires committee work) and $25 nonrefundable application fee
To Apply: please visit www.gorgeartists.org for information and application instructions. The application is submitted online; fees are mailed, and must be postmarked by the application deadline: September 1, 2017.
Gorge Artists is a Non profit 501(c)3. It was formed to advance and encourage artists in the Columbia River Gorge by building community among artists and the public, promoting art and business education, and providing opportunities for the public to experience and enjoy art.